5.10.2009

sleepless | in san francisco

and before i rant...

-----

happy mama day!

-----

long story short - came to the city today to watch sister's pcn and to celebrate mama day. im sure when im not cranky and sleepless and baggy-eyed...i'll report a happier story...

laid my head on my pillow here at the hotel at 1AM.

2.5 hours later...i am writing a blog.

why you say?
ear-torturing snores.

2 bed hotel room. parents one bed. me and sister in another.

my sister is lucky enough to be dead tired from pcn.

i on the other hand...have enough trouble falling asleep as it is...let alone attempting to fall asleep under aforementioned ambiance.

i tried to listen to my music.
then resorted to reading 'angels & demons' while listening to my music.

should i just try to wake them up?
i dont think it will matter. they will still fall asleep faster than me and return to noise before i slip into subconsciousness.

fail.

i have to wake up in 5 hours. how much you want to bet im going to finish the book before i knock out...if i knock out.

im afraid i wont get any shut eye until we drive back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment