1.06.2009

me|discoveries

stuff i already know about myself but blogging about because they were really noticeable today...

i really do eat quite fast...
scratch that...i think it depends on the food and how hungry i am.
apparently today i was hella hungry. food wasn't that wonderful though. good, but not great.

it's hard for me to say no.
my sister and i went to get pedicures today and it took alot for me to say no to #3 (which is $5 more than #2, which i got, and totally didn't need the extra services of what was included in #3).
BUT the lady kept asking me if i wanted the wax (included in #3) ONLY because my sister got it (jealous of the lady who helped my sister? maybe...)
THEN she goes and asks me if i want flowers. i told her no. i was being practical. i just wanted to get my nails done because i hate doing it myself, and flowers are unnecessary in the cold weather (who wears opened-toed shoes in the winter? in the winter where its COLD?)
she asked once more about the flowers and i gave in.
but they're really pretty =]

i like buying movies.
my mom wonders why i buy them when i could just rent them from netflix or something. true, but i just like OWNING movies that i like. so that i can watch them whenever i want without having to wait for it to get into my mailbox.
i bought 'eagle eye' and 'pineapple express' today. both 2disc special collection versions. *shrugs*

i miss hula-hooping.
we bought wiifit on sunday and ive been playing with it since (as per my new year's resolution to get healthy). hula-hooping is the greatest. i used to be really good at it when i was younger. maybe as i progress with wii-hula-hooping i can get back to reality-hula-hooping?

i love google and thesaurus.com.
i like knowing things the instant i question myself about something. and when i write i am ALWAYS on thesaurus.com because its...amazing.

i love san francisco.
or something like that. im beginning to spend ALOT of time in the city lately, mostly because my sister goes to sf state, heh. i guess her going to school there gives me the excuse to go there more often...i'll be in SF tomorrow til monday.

i love watching live shows.
i dont know how many i've been to in the last 2ish years, but its ALOT.
i just said yes to watching 'rent' in SD in march and im going to see john legend on monday!
how exciiiiiiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment