1.30.2009

music makes me | happy

lots of music related happiness and discoveries this week.

i listen to music most on my iphone or in my car.
therefore...i need to download more songs into iphone and also find/burn more CDs
therefore...i need to back up my old laptop and transfer songs into new laptop...and upload all my other backed-up music.

i love taylor swift's fearless album. ridiculously.

played the piano for the first time in awhile...makes me feel good. i need to practice more before i forget how to play again...well...not forget...but become incredulously slow at reading sheet music.

i want sheet music to adele's album.

i miss my 90s music.

(re)discovered CDs that made me smile:
janet jackson | every album (except for 'janet' and 'damita jo' since they are both in my car)
*NSYNC | self-titled
backstreet boys | self-titled
brandy | self-titled
all 4 one | self-titled, and the music speaks
mya | moodring
robyn | robyn is here
grease | movie soundtrack
bbmak | sooner or later

need to find:
michelle branch
monica
aaliyah
new edition
blackstreet
a lot of things...hah.

yay good mood :D

No comments:

Post a Comment