2.01.2009

im missing | CDs!!!

gaaaah.

so im near the end of the process of "organizing" all my CDs (and my mom's)...and there are SO MANY that i have yet to find!

and i'm kind of freaking out? is that gross? or is it justifiable?

i hope i find them soon...i don't want to buy them all over again...not that they will be that expensive (i hope)...and i don't plan on dLing anymore...i've done my share of that, haha.

//randoms cuz i feel like it
- yay steelers? i wanted the cardinals to win (woo underdogs!) but they put on a good fight...oh well.
- i ate too much today...i feel fat(ter)
- there are too many questions/doubts in my head now about things (yes, i love ambiguity)
- i'm really sad about my elliot yamin cd...i mean i have it on my laptop but STILL. rawr.
- i have a lot of things i want to do tomorrow and i still have yet to make a list...and as im typing this that list in my head is slowly disappearing...
- i can't believe its february already.

that's all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment