2.20.2009

pet|peeves

"babe" or "baby"
DO NOT call me this. especially if you don't even know me. even more so when you're helping me out at a shop.
seriously.
i CRINGE when i hear couples call each other by these overused pet names. PET NAMES. do you really want to call your significant other (or have them call you) by a name otherwise used for a pet (if taken literally of course).
slap me if i ever call you babe. i'll do the same. lol.
oh yah. just because you're filipina and i'm filipina and you think you know my relatives. eww. why would you call me babe or baby? for some reason. sweetie|honey seems more appropriate. baby. *shivers*

talking with a full mouth
1) how do you expect to be understood when youre chewing. food makes mumbles even worse.
2) it looks gross
3) i can hear you chewing
4) just breathe, chew and then finish your sentence. that simple.

unneccessary mockery
if someone isn't laughing. stop. or i'll do the same to you. is it funny? probably not. so quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment