2.05.2009

lots of | love

gabe bondoc makes me happy. i want one like him, haha yah right.

i love abc thursdays (but i also love abc sundays, cw mondays, and fox tuesday|wednesdays...i guess that makes me a love whore. oops).
ugly betty needs to bring gio back because jesse made me sad by being a selfish bastard.
grey's anatomy made me giggle too much.

nkotb + quest crew = LOVE.
my top three...well now i'm not so sure...at first i was pretty sure that quest crew | beat freaks | strikerz were gonna be the top three...but them fly kicks are pretty dope. sorry dynamic edition...y'all are cool...but you may be out next week. maybe.

i love arts & crafts. but i go ADD if i do the same thing too long...hence millions of unfinished jewelry projects...but my current project cannot be left without completion since they are for my apong baket's (grandma on my dad's side...ilocano) 90th birthday! waaaah. madness.

i'm exciiiiited for "he's just not that into you" and SFMoMA.
i'm even more exciiiiited for next week (fionna...excited for valentines? meh...i just wanna dance)

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment