7.01.2009

life|resolutions - half year|update

happy july!

i figured i would check myself on my resolutions. and to be honest i dont think i've been too hardcore. but it's ok. there's still another 6 months :D

-----

1. be healthier. by being watchful of what i eat and exercising.
  • i think im doing pretty good here. been maintaining my weight so far and give myself some cheat days. next 6 months...i need to lose!

2. be quick to forgive. because life is too short to be angry for too long.
  • i definitely give myself atleast 12hours to 1day of anger. and then it's like...dammit. i forgive you =x

3. read. because i miss reading for fun. and i would like to extend my vocabulary.
  • i know i read a few books. angels&demons and hp6. more to come :D

4. blog. daily reflection is good for the soul. and i want to remember as much as i can about my life.
  • ok this one i need to work one.

5. sharpen my skills. because not having a job sucks right now but if i don't continue to practice those skills i may never find the job i want.
  • this one too =x

6. be closer with God. by continuing to go to church every sunday and by reading the bible.
  • i've been consistent...but i think i'll add more reading (stopped after lent. bad!)

7. be smart(er) with money. because i've been way too careless before and i need think about what i actually need versus what i just want.
  • i've been getting better at this. thinking before buying. need vs want. i'm getting there!

8. be happy. no regrets. take life as it is. everything happens for a reason. ultimate life mantra.
  • definitely.

-----

go me! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment