8.10.2009

irritable | routine

i don't mind routine.
wake up. eat. stuff. eat. stuff. eat. stuff. sleep.
repeat.

routine is life.

but routine conversation? especially ANNOYING routine conversation?
please. don't torture me.

every(work)day, my dad greets me when he gets home from work.
normal right?
this is what he says when he sees me: "what are you doing?"
oh i dont know. how about a "hi" instead?

every(work)day, my mom calls the house phone to tell us she's on the way home.
normal right?
this is how my dad answers the phone: "are you home?" "no? aww..."
how about...she does this EVERYDAY. she's not home yet.

how does she handle this?
its so annoying.

love him. but argh.

and as with routine...
i'll probably be just as irritated tomorrow.
that's a routine i'd like to break, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment