8.23.2009

gettin my | bling bling baubles | on

i attended an advanced wire working class today.
i was the youngest by a longrun.
i think that's supposed to make me feel good...right? haha.

anywho...i took a wire working class back in san diego and it has been good to me but ive been itching to get better at it and a learn a few more things.

well...
i now know how to make my own headpins AND jumprings! but i think im gonna lay off the jumprings...WAAAYYY too much work.
we ran out of time to learn the "basket weave"...so hopefully i can catch the instructor at another time.

the necklace i ended up making from the bracelets we worked on in class (got it? haha) is probably the most expensive thing i've made...well maybe aside from the bracelet i made in my first wire working class haha.

pikachures!
/*oh and that music note looking thing...i made that! im so proud of myself :D*/





and of course they are on my fb also [click|here]

yay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment