9.28.2009

3x | what you see | is not what you get

so i just noticed that my last 3 blogs were all in the emo|angry category.

i promise you i am not always like that.

and you'd think i would rather blog about happy things rather than the not so positive moments. but i guess i've been using this blog for venting.

i think its easier for me to write about the "bad" stuff because i need to get it out of my system.

just thought i'd let you know this isn't me 24|7.

i have my happy moments.

examples? sure.
-- had a good time making dinner (and dessert) with my sister for our mom and dad's birthdays.
-- ate the most amazing coffee creme brulee EVER.
-- fun times with my cousin for his birthday.
-- seemingly passed my photography passion to my Godson.
-- got to hang out with and rekindle my bestfriendship

see? i didn't forget you, happy memories.
and it's not really a suppression of you, either.
it's just that i'm too busy living it.
i hope that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment