3.14.2009

i miss my | sd loves

kp|kaba loves and shores, how I've missed you.

I've known about this trip to sd for awhile now..decided to come down to watch 'RENT' but the excitement really didn't hit me until the Thursday night when I was talking to michael fernandez.

It's been almost 3 months since my last appearance. And hanging out with everyone (opc and new loves) made me realize just how much I miss my life here.

Thank you for all the new memories and the reminiscing of old ones. I always look forward to next time.

I am currently blogging at shores. It's fucking cold, but I had to come visit. I didn't come in december so my self-deprivation of the peace I get from spendng time here needed some treatment.

I wish I made it for sunset.
Next time, promise.

//'RENT' review when I get back home. And maybe more details of trip. But as of now the fingers freeze over...

No comments:

Post a Comment